I was in and out like a flash yesterday! Got there at 6:45 for 8:00 am surgery, but the doctor was late so we didn't get started till at least 8:15. I was awake by about 10:30, home by 11:45 or so.
I did well yesterday for the most part until it was time to go to bed. I took two vicodin about 10:20 and headed off to get ready. I laid down and OMG! The gas pain hit my right shoulder like a ton of bricks. I cried out in pain, couldn't even catch my breath. Hubby came in, helped me to sit up, got me some gas-x strips to take, and I walked and walked and finally was able to stop crying from the pain. I ended up sleeping on the couch last night as I just couldn't get comfy laying down flat.
Today has been pretty good. Had a bit of gas pain, but nothing too bad. I did have a couple of what I'm calling phantom gallbladder pains. Just a bit of poking pain in my right side just below my ribs. They didn't last long and weren't very painful.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by to wish me well. Your good thoughts are greatly appreciated!