Ugh, this is ridiculous. I read your comments and you're right. I know that the heck it is I'm doing. I did this the last time that I lost a significant amount of weight. I think I'm doing so well that I can slack off. Well that has to stop!
So my plan is to get to the grocery store today and buy what I'll need to make some good healthy dinners this week, rather than picking something up from a restaurant after I go to the Y, which basically negates all the work I just did. And no more stops at RMCF. Luckily, I don't keep that kind of stuff in my house, so it's kind of like a once-and-done treat, and I don't have any planned trips to Denver this week. However, I neglected to include in my previous post that I bought a bag of chips at the grocery store the last time I went as well as a bag of salty snack mix from Harry & David when I was at the outlet mall last week. So I'll be getting rid of that stuff.
Today's weigh in weight is 233.2. My weight for the last three weeks has varied by 0.2 pounds down or up. Perhaps now with really digging in and eliminating the junk I can get down into the 220's. So that's this week's goal. No more junk food. No eating out. No little treats. For one week. Let's see if my scales will show the difference if I behave.
Each day I will post how well I did that day so I can stay accountable on a day by day basis. Here goes!