Today marks the official last day of the Memorial Day Bathing Suit Challenge. My final weigh in is 229.2, which is a loss of 7.8 pounds since the beginning. Not too bad, but I definitely could have done better.
I'm thinking I might extend my own MDBS Challenge until next Sunday or even Monday, actual Memorial Day, to see how I finish up. The only draw back to it will be the fact that I will have had surgery on Thursday and perhaps experience a gain from that. I'll see.
For those of you who have had your gallbladder out, how was your recovery? Did you have any problems with it? How did it compare to the band? I'm curious if the gas from the surgery for gallbladder is as bad as it was with the lap band. I'll have plenty of help as both my Hubby and my Mom will be here tending to me.