I liked it so much yesterday that I went again today! It is quite the work out. While it is a lot of fun, I am very well aware that I am working out! I wanted to wear my Polar heart rate monitor to today's class to see how many calories I burned, but unfortunately, the battery is dead in my wrist unit, and has to be replaced by a licensed Polar service person. So I'll have to find out where I can either take it or send it to get replaced.
I tried to find a website that would help me determine how many calories I burned, but google disappointed me. So if you happen to know of a good website that determines calories burned, please share it.
Today after church Hubby and I joined his mom, dad, niece and nephew and a family friend for lunch at Chili's. I had their new Taco Combo, which is four soft corn tacos stuffed with your choice of pulled pork, smoky chicken, crispy chicken and I think shrimp. I got the pork and smoky chicken. Oh my gosh! They were so good. Instead of the black beans and rice, I got the spicy cole slaw and steamed mixed veggies and a small side of guacamole. I ate two of the tacos, one of each flavor, a couple bites of the slaw, one piece of broccoli, and half the guac. I think the smoky chicken flavor was my favorite. I have left overs for tonight! The really nice thing about it was they were pretty inexpensive at only about $9.
Hubby's niece then ordered the lava chocolate cake. I did have a couple of bites, but I don't feel the least bit guilty for it as I know I worked it off between yesterday's and today's zumba classes.
Oh, going back to today's class which was held in a smaller studio with mirror lined walls, I was able to see just how small my calves are getting, and more importantly, how the muscles are sticking out! I also realized that it's time to shave my legs! ;0)
I'm excited to see what my weight will be next Sunday as I have a full week's worth of workouts under my belt. My plan is water aerobics on Monday and Wednesday, weights on Thursday, and the March of Dimes walk on Saturday (5 miles - hope I can do it, last year I did 4 miles).