You may notice that of my three tickers above (gee, Miss Tori, how many more are you going to add?) that they are not all the same. This is because the weigh in dates for these various challenges are different.
So my Easter Challenge I posted today and the final weigh in is next Sunday. Then I'll get rid of that ticker and just have the two left.
For convenience sake, I'll change my normal weigh in date from Monday to Sunday to coincide with the MDBS Challenge. (No, that doesn't stand for doctor bull sh!t.)
And, if I get a wild hair between now and Thursday, I may decide to challenge myself, or perhaps just track, my exercising. I need something to get me going again. Hubby is still considering whether to join the YMCA with me. Actually, did I tell you about that?
Our local Y has single membership for $40 a month or couple membership for $50 a month. They have water aerobics two evenings a week, Mondays and Wednesday, at 6:15. Unfortunately, zumba is at the same time, but they also offer zumba on Saturday mornings. So I'm thinking I may just go ahead and join as I have always loved water aerobics. I'm hoping Hubby will join too as the Y would offer him a variety of classes or free swim or weights he could do, with or without me. Plus we get a slight discount off the join fee if two join at the same time versus one.
Have you joined a gym since being banded? Do you actually use your membership or is it just a contribution you are making to the gym's bottom line?