Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New digits

Weighed this morning like usual. I saw digits that I haven't seen since God knows when.

239.8

I'll take it. I might just make my Easter Challenge weight goal of 230.

Went Monday to get a fill, but we decided no fill needed. Restriction is pretty good. I go again in two weeks and we'll see how I'm doing. According to the doctor's scales, I lost 6 pounds in two weeks.

Hubby was surprised by how little I ate tonight for dinner. Little over half of a beef/bean tostada, a few bites of refried beans, and several chips and salsa. I was full.

I've got to say, I think it did take a little while for my last fill to really be felt. It's interesting. You'd think that I'd feel immediate restriction, since so many people report immediate swelling after a fill. My tummy must not be like everyone else's. Not complaining, just an observation.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...