If you haven't heard yet, the Duggars are expecting again. On March 18, they plan on welcoming the newest J baby. Of course, this will be only months after they welcome their first grandchild on or around October 18.
I wish them all well. My inability to have children at this point does not preclude me from wishing them both safe pregnancies and deliveries. Do I wish I had a couple of their kids? Yes, but I won't begrudge them the ones they have or their ability to have more.
Do you know what I find just totally amazing? After watching a recent episode of "18 Kids and Counting," I saw a look that Michelle Duggar got on her face when her husband Jim Bob was nuzzling her neck. They are still so in love, even after being married 21+ years and having 18 children. And she still enjoys his touches! I am truly in awe over their loving relationship.
So, congratulations to both Jim Bob and Michelle on their upcoming 19th child, and congratulations to Josh and Anna's first baby. May these babies bring to you the joy and wonderment that God has created specially for you.