


These are photos of my car, taken by my cell phone, so please forgive the quality. But I'm trying to show the damage.


This was one of the hail stones 15 minutes after the storm ended. It's huge!
I'll be getting a new windshield, new tail light, and lots of body work. There isn't a panel on my car that isn't dinged up. Ugh, and we're supposed to get several more of these storms late this afternoon into the evening. Too bad we don't have garages here at work!
Hubby's truck got it too, but not quite as bad as mine. Our house, at first look, seems okay, no broken windows. We'll have our roof looked at to make sure it's okay. Needless to say, our garden is kaput! No more harvesting from it. That's what I'm really sad about. The cars, the house, that can all be fixed. But we won't have another garden this year.
Also, thank God our dogs had the sense to stay on our covered patio and they are okay.