Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pearl necklaces and ear seeds

I was in a conference meeting, just having arrived back from my acupuncture appointment. I sat beside R, a lady who knows what we are going through. She saw my ear seeds, but didn't say anything.

That afternoon, her and another lady, M, were heading upstairs to get a soda for their afternoon pick me up, when I joined them to get my water (by the way, it sucks not drinking my diet Pepsi's any longer). R asked me if I were doing acupuncture, as she had seen the the ear seeds. I said yes, it was part of the treatment. M, who didn't know what we are going through, asked what I was being treated for by the acupuncturist. I said that she is trying to get me pregnant.

M asked, well, aren't you using the wrong orifice? R and I just busted out laughing. I said, Oh, you mean those pearl necklaces aren't getting the job done either?!? I think it took us a good five minutes to quit laughing and to wipe the tears from our faces.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...