Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two weeks

To the best of my calculations, in two weeks, AF will show. That means I'll start stims two days later. I'll be getting my meds in today, so I'll take a picture and post it tonight. I'll actually do everything sub-q rather than IM, except for the trigger shot, that'll be IM.

I have ear seeds. What are those, you ask? If you plant them, they'll grow ears! Just kidding. They are actually little acupressure dots that my acupuncturist put in my ear, to not only help with the blood flow, but to also help with stress and my allergies. I can definitely feel them although they aren't painful, I am just aware that they are there.

Tonight I'll try my best to come on and post some more. I have a funny story to share regarding the seeds and my co-workers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...