Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Peri visit today!

Today I'm taking one step closer to cycling! I go to the perinatologist today. He'll tell me blah blah blah that I'm fat, therefore I'll be high risk, but he'll love me so much he won't be able to wait to deliver my maybe baby. Ha! How's that for realistic positive thinking??

I'll try to get back on tonight at home to post how it went. This afternoon, our entire company ~ across the country - and I think even our Canadian employees ~ is closing at noon for a community service project. It's called XXX Gives (without revealing the name of my company).

"During this time of economic stress, many charitable organizations are suffering from diminishing donations while the numbers of people who rely on them for support is increasing. Our staff is proud to support the XXX GIVES initiative and do our part in giving back to the local communities during these tough economic times."

I really think this is a great thing to do. Our company is great about giving monetary donations, but sometimes actually lending a helping hand goes so much further.

Oh, and darn B.O. for giving his press conference last night! I stayed home from bible study (I know ~ bad of me) to watch American Idol, and it was pre-empted. So I'll be watching it tonight. I loved Adam's rendition of Ring of Fire! Can't wait to hear what he sings tonight!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...