- Megan - was very disappointed with her performance. I really like her, but tonight just wasn't her night. The song wasn't the right choice. Her quirkiness just didn't come through like it usually does.
- Matt - I actually liked him! I've not liked him in the past, but he did a great job tonight.
- Adam - Oh my Adam. As I told Hubby, he's a very good looking man! He had it going on tonight! That song had me feeling like he could actually see the tear stains on my face. The way he sang it almost had me creaming my panties. Mmm mmm mmm!
- Allison - What a little rocker she is! Such a powerful voice for such a young kid.
- Lil - Was disappointed with her performance. Very shouty to me. Liked the wig, but it couldn't cover up the fact that her vocals just weren't that great.
Who am I voting for? Adam & Allison! I decided to just vote for two tonight, unlike in the past, where I've voted for up to four contestants. I'm surprised by the fact that I keep getting busy signals for Adam. I've never encountered busy signals before. That must be a very good sign.
Who is your favorite contestant?