I forgot how much paperwork there is to complete when you are preparing for the first visit with a reproductive endocrinologist. It took me about an hour just to complete my portion. We haven't even started with Hubby's yet. We'll do that tonight, maybe.
Oh, that reminds me, I forgot to get his signature so I could go ahead and send the request for medical records to our old RE. I'll definitely have to do that tonight so I can get it faxed off tomorrow. I don't want it to get caught up in any last minute Christmas time off, because you know how distracted people are during this time of year.
Last night when I told Hubby that I made the appointment, it seemed like he wasn't paying that close of attention to me. So I added on a little bit of how he is going to have to bare his bottom, and he started to nod, like he had been doing, then looked at me like I was crazy. That got his attention!
I want to send a shout out to a couple of people who helped with motivating me to just do it. Thanks to Heidi and Phoebe. They didn't do anything earth shattering, but sometimes it's just those ~ little ~ things that can move mountains, so thank you ladies.
I feel so lucky that this new RE is part of our insurance network. Yeah, I'll still have to drive 90 minutes to get to the appointments, but at least I won't be shelling out tons of money.