Friday, November 7, 2008

Regardless

In recent times, I have been questioning myself if I could proceed with my life the way it is if we are never blessed with children. I asked myself if I still wanted to be married if I could never be a mom. Ridiculous thoughts, huh? The things that have crossed my mind lately have been staggering.

Regardless of what may happen in the way of having children, I love my husband and can't imagine my life without him. That's the bottom line. I married my husband with the promise of in good times or bad, in sickness or health, for richer or poorer. Nowhere in our vows was there the promise of children or childless. However, I will love him, be faithful to him and continue our journey together as one, regardless of our parental status.

So as a P.S. to our wedding vows, "With children or without, I'll love you forever till death do us part."

Hubby, I love you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...