Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blog award


Melissa from Full Circle bestowed the Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 award upon my blog. I've actually not seen this award before, nor expected to ever receive it (well, obviously if I didn't know about it!). Thank you Melissa for thinking about me.

The rules are I must:

1. Place the logo on your blog.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. You can nominate up to 5 blogs.
4. You can then add their links to your blog.
5. Leave a message in the comment section to each nominee on their blog.

I pass this shiny award on to:

Gretchen at Weathering the Storm of Infertility
Katherine at The Rearick Report
Jen at The Tale of Two Coins

It's amazing how something little like this can bring a smile to a person's face. Thank you Melissa!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...