Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bunco vs. American Idol Final Show Down

Tonight is my turn to host the monthly Bunco party. The house is all clean. The food is mostly prepped. I'm all ready for it. Except one thing.

It's on at the same time as the American Idol Show Down! Hmmm, maybe I should reschedule Bunco for Thursday night, nothing is going on then. lol

I want David Cook to win. I have to do my part to make sure that happens, which means calling in for him! Well, if my ladies don't leave until around 9:00 - 9:15, that will barely give me 45 minutes to watch the performances and make the phone calls. What will I ever do? lol (I'm such a drama queen!)

Oh, oh, oh! I know, I can turn the Bunco party into an AI party! That's it! I'm brilliant!

I haven't even watched the season finale of Desperate Housewives yet. Maybe I'll do that Thursday instead. (Don't tell me what happens!)

Hmmm, maybe the ColoBloggers can get together one of these days and I can teach them Bunco. I'm sure someone can use some extra money!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...