Sunday, April 27, 2008

Alternate options

Some folks told me that I should ask our RE about doing IUI this month since the IVF stims cycle was cancelled. It seems though when I talked with Battle Axe on Friday, she didn't act like there would even be a chance for us this month, as I specifically asked her about BD'ing (baby dancing or having sex for those of you who aren't familiar with the lingo). Maybe IUI can do the trick.

Here's what I'm thinking though: If we do IUI this month, should I go ahead and order all the meds? Because if I do order the meds, and the IUI works, then I have all these meds that I won't need and I highly doubt that the pharmacy would take them back. However, if the IUI doesn't work and I haven't ordered the meds, then I'll be late in getting them to start the stims. I still have enough Follistim and Repronex to get me through a few days, but it's the Lupron that I don't have. Maybe I should just order the Lupron and wait on the rest? Or maybe I should just talk to the RE first, see what he has to say, and go from there.

Whatever the case, I just needed to write something so my previous post wasn't at the top anymore.

Also, today we had lunch at my BIL's house. In talking about the schedule for this summer's chili cook off, I realized that with our new schedule, depending on when AF shows her head, we will probably be doing the transfer (assuming all goes as planned this time) during the June 6-8 cook off in Snowmass. Which means we won't be going to that one. I'm okay with it but I know that Hubby is a little disappointed.

Did you see Brothers & Sisters tonight? Just loved the way they skimmed over the whole retrieval and stuff. Stupid TV.

Anyway, will keep you updated as I find things out. In the meantime, this might just become a place for me to talk about the TV shows I'm watching. What did you think about Carly Smithson getting the boot from American Idol? She was definitely on my list to get the boot, but Brooke White should have gotten it this week, not her. Oh well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...