I've got in the oven right now the crust for the dessert recipe I recently posted. The banana chocolate fudge pudding pie, I guess you could call it.
Soon, once I finish washing the dishes, I'll start getting the bread ready for the stuffing and bake the sweet potatoes for the casserole, and maybe even make the cranberries.
Tomorrow will then be actually making the stuffing, or dressing as some call it, since it doesn't get stuffed in the bird, and the sweet potato casserole. It's a new recipe that I've never tried before but most of the reviews were highly in favor of it, so I think I'll give it a try. I don't plan on putting any marshmallows on top, so hopefully the ol' in-laws will enjoy it. If not, I will be eating this casserole for days as I'm tripling the recipe! Eek!
What have you started cooking tonight?