skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
C A K E S new
Paid To Popup
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Met my goal!
My reading challenge goal, that is. I've now read 30 books! I surpassed last year's number of books read. Pretty cool. I've got quite a few more to read as I went a bit hog wild in buying books to read on my nook.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (20)
May (23)
June (16)
July (31)
August (15)
September (13)
October (10)
November (9)
December (18)
January (15)
February (16)
March (20)
April (24)
May (32)
June (16)
July (9)
August (9)
September (7)
October (11)
November (7)
December (18)
January (20)
February (24)
March (15)
April (17)
May (19)
June (23)
July (18)
August (21)
September (12)
October (11)
November (13)
December (5)
January (3)
February (1)
March (1)
April (3)
May (4)
July (1)
August (1)
September (2)
Total Pageviews