Saturday, September 11, 2010

From my closet to yours

I've been meaning to go through my closet for ages now, and this afternoon, I'm finally going to do that. I will have clothes ranging from 26W down to about 20W, maybe even some 18W, although I may not quite be ready to get rid of my 18s, even though my butt and hips, and my waist, fits into a 14W!

So, even though I'm not going to Chicago with the BOOBS, I am offering up some of my too big clothes to anyone who can use them to cover their own butts, hips, waists and boobies. I'll take some photos as I go through everything, then post them in a new post.

I ask that if you want something that you can use now or very soon, please leave me a comment. If it will be a while before something fits, still let me know, but if someone else can use it now, I'll give that person first preference.

I'm not a Vic.tori.a Se.cre.t shopper, so I don't have any really cute bras. However, if you have a need for a boulder holder or two (48Is), let me know as I have several bras this size that I just can't wear anymore. If you want to see pictures of them, leave me a comment and I can take those too. As far as my panties that are too big, well, I won't be donating them to anything except the garbage can. Ew, gross!

ETA: Some items I may ask for shipping, or depending on how much is shipped to one person, I may ask for help with shipping costs. I'll let you know.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...