Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 4: Complete

Got through another day with no sweets.

However, I did misbehave, but with Stacy's pita chips and homemade guacamole! Damn that stuff is good!

Have ya'll tried Stacy's pita chips? No, this isn't a paid product endorsement. I never heard of them before my grocery shopping trip on Tuesday, and even then I really didn't pay attention to the brand name, just that they were plain pita chips.

Whoa! They are yummy! I got the Simply Naked flavor, which has just a little bit of sea salt on them. They have a few other flavors. I noticed that the grocery store I went to carried their cinnamon sugar flavor. Next time I go back I'll have to check out their other flavors. A good alternative to a fried chip, but I'm sad to say I probably ate about half the bag tonight.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...