
The premise behind this award is to thank the person who awarded you (see above), name seven things that your readers don't know about you, and then name ten bloggers to give the award to.
That's what you're supposed to do. However, I'm going to be a rebel today and be like Elvis, and just say, "Thank you. Thankyouverymuch!" hehe
Ya'll know so much about me already, I'm not sure I could name additional things without getting to the point of naming things that not even Hubby knows about me. And let me tell you that a spouse finding out something new about you through your blog is not the smartest of ideas.
But, to try to be somewhat in the spirit of this award, I bet you didn't know that I turned up my nose at the box of fresh, sticky donuts and pastries that a co-worker brought to work today. I covered those suckers back up with the white paper that was taped to the top of the box and said oh so very politely, "No thank you." I was really thinking, "You dirty bastard! Take those effing calorie bombs away from my face before I stuff them all in and get white sugar crumbs on my shirt!"
I also bet you didn't know that I went over to $t@r8uck$ and got a large black tea, shaken not stirred. I also politely said, "No thank you" to the request of a sweetened iced tea. In my ever so humble opinion, whoever came up with sweetened iced tea should be taken out back and shot! That's just a sacrilege.
And unless you are stalking me, I bet you don't know that I'm wearing my black knee-high boots today. With Christmas socks on underneath.
You also don't know, I'm sure, that I went to this morning's farmer's market and bought some sweet corn (peaches & cream I believe), red potatoes, okra (hmmm, love fried okra) and some sweet vidalia onions. I spent all the cash I had on me, a whopping $8. I'm rolling in the dough, don't ya know?
Oh, rumor has it that I stopped off at the Chinese restaurant next door to work to pick up lunch. Bet you don't know what I got! Sesame chicken, sweet & sour chicken, vegetable lo mien, and egg rolls. I ate about five or six pieces of the sesame chicken, three pieces of the S&S chicken, a very small serving of the lo mien, and a bit of my egg roll. Oh, and one piece of onion and one piece of green bell pepper from the S&S. I shared quite a bit of my lo mien with the doggies. They enjoy that stuff!
Unless your name is Mary (hi Mary), I bet you also don't know that I have support group meeting tonight. Hello, my name is Miss Tori and I'm an alcoholic. Oh wait, wrong support group!
Last but not least, unless you are very observant, I bet you didn't realize that I deleted my progress pictures. I apparently offended a few people with my nude-ness, and therefore I removed them, because I'm all about not offending people's sensibilities. You know, because I roll like that.
Gosh, I just named seven things ya'll don't know about me. I guess I should name ten bloggers too, since I'm being all compliant-like.
If you have the word blogspot or wordpress in the URL of your blog name, then I nominate you! Ha! Take that! That's way more than ten. Like twelve, or maybe even thirteen.