Hubby has an old Coachmen that is about my age, give or take a few years, and it got mangled earlier this summer in a freak hailstorm. Besides the hail damage, it also was damaged a few years ago when he bottomed out parking it at a camp site, and it broke the sewage tank, making it not user friendly.
We are both excited with this purchase. Now we can take off on weekends and enjoy time with each other sans family. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy spending time with both of our families, but it will be nice to go camping without having to rely on his family to take us.
Next weekend we'll be taking it out to attend a church camp retreat. It should be fun. We'll be taking our doggies with us. Cinnamon will love it as he's done it before. Sugar I'm not so sure about as she isn't a big lover of riding in the car.
Now comes the fun part of getting the trailer all set up with supplies. I bought towels, pillows, mattress pad, broom, dust pan, etc yesterday for it. I still need to find some sheets for it as Kmart didn't have any nice sheets for cheap. They had cheap sheets (140 count - ugh!) but not nice sheets (400 count at least).
Here are a few pictures. I want to name her (I've designated the trailer as a her). Got any suggestions?






