Then last night we had softball practice. We're playing in a tourney later this month. By the time we got out it was close to 9 o'clock so we went through the Del Taco drive thru. Two fish tacos and half a small fry later, I was stuffed.

So the scales this morning are reflecting my bad choices. But I'm okay with that. I really enjoyed those tacos and fries and I know that it was a one-time deal.
Today the work begins. Now that I'm cleared to start exercising again (albeit slowly) I'm going to take advantage of that. Plus I'm going to buckle down on my eating habits and get back to the way I used to eat shortly after I got my band. By the end of summer, even though technically that will be after this current challenge is over, I want to be fitting into size 16 shorts/pants. In order for that to happen, I really need to work my band, exercise my butt off (literally) and just get serious about this.
I need to remember the reason for my getting the band in the first place ~ lose weight to get pregnant. That is still my ultimate goal, and I won't reach it if I continue to slack off.