Yesterday was a wild day at work. Between PMSing and a boss that I wanted to strangle, it was one of those days that I cried out to Calgon. lol
We are in the middle of quoting all of our large clients whose insurance renews January 1. That is stressful in and of itself. But when you add in a boss who asks a question then talks right over the answer, it doesn't help. This just drives me nuts! We had a meeting with one of our clients yesterday afternoon that didn't get done until 6 p.m. I was so wound up that I didn't go to bible study.
On a different note, my car is back in the body shop. They are working to correct all the things that are wrong with it. They didn't tell me how long it will take, and my insurance isn't paying for a rental during this time, so Hubby and I are sharing his car. I bring it to work in the morning, then when I go home for lunch, he brings me back and then picks me up at 5:00. We can do this for a short time, but I don't know how long it'll last.
I'm still open to questions from all of you. So far I've only got one. Perhaps I've told you everything that you want to know about me already. lol Who knows?