Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Clinginess

I've realized that over the last few years, as Hubby gets ready to go on his annual hunting trip, I get very clingy. I'm glad he gets to go and hang out with the guys, and I usually do stuff with the girls while he is gone, but at night, alone in bed, I wish he were there.

Leading up to his leaving, I am feeling a little anxious this time. I'll be spending Saturday with my mom and aunts, then Sunday I'll be on my own after church.

It doesn't help when the dogs are watching out for him and bark at every little noise, anticipating his return.

I know this is a very jumbled post of my thoughts, but I am just not feeling a calmness at the moment. I'll be glad when he is back on Monday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...