Today I have a regular dentist appointment. I am one of those people who dread going to the dentist! Even though the dental hygienist tells me that I've got a very easy mouth to clean (hardly any plaque build up), it still hurts! I just detest the scraping of my teeth. I have so darn much silver in my teeth from when I was a kid and had lots of cavities that it just really makes my teeth sensitive to cleaning. I'll have to remember to take a couple of Tylenol before the appointment.
I am also dropping in to see my PCP's PA this afternoon. I've got an ear infection going on, and it hurts like a mo fo. I use a over-the-ear headphone for work, and it is so uncomfortable to wear right now. Thank God my phone hasn't been ringing much, that way I can take it off between calls.
Hubby is also suffering from an ear ache as well as sinus pressure. He uses a CPAP and one of the side effects is sinus infections. This one has spread to his ear, and it's so bad he can hardly hear out of it. He has an appointment with the PA at the same time as my dentist appointment.
Hopefully everything will get all cleared up before we head off to the mountains. It would not be fun to be on vacation while all stuffed up.