Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ovulation pains?

This morning I've been having pains on my right side, that radiates both towards my hip and my uterus. When I stand up after sitting a while, it actually hurts to stand up straight. I have to take it slowly to stand up straight.

I'm definitely approaching my "fertile" time, but I usually don't have pain at ovulation (assuming any eggs actually release).

Do you think it's possible that the DHEA is working? That I might actually have some eggs that are responding? If it were time for AF, I'd think that they were just normal menstrual cramps, but I know that isn't the case.

Do you think I should go and get a OPK and use it? It could be an indicator of possible ovulation, although I know that it's no guarantee.

Anyone else have pain like this? I'm not taking any stims, as you know, just the DHEA. Thanks for any input you can provide.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...