We've probably received about 6-8 inches, and with the drifts in some areas in town (or at least in my back yard) up to 2 feet. But like a good employee, I pulled my car out of my garage (thank God I have a garage!), and slowly made my way into work. It wasn't too bad, but I did avoid the interstate where everyone who drives on it thinks its a motor speedway regardless of the conditions.
Here's a couple of views from my office window. You can't really tell how deep it is, but it is snow!

And yes, Colorado weather is all jacked up this season. Our last real snow was back in the beginning of December. Then we had spring and summer like weather for two months. Now we finally get our spring storm. This isn't unusual though. We normally do get a real heavy snowfall in March, or even April. It isn't unusual to have a little snow in late May or early June. As we say here, if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes, it'll change!