Sunday, February 8, 2009

Show and Tell

I'm so excited that I am using his camera, that I thought I'd share some of the things that I've talked about in the past, maybe even posted with my cell phone camera.

Christmas tree: Much better picture here than previously posted. Yes, I have taken it down. lol


Additional pictures of other things I've created doing the fused glass.

This first one is a picture of the privacy glass installed on either side of our front door. I was very uncomfortable with people being able to see into the house, so I made these to provide that bit of privacy.

These are pictures of a decoration and matching wall sconces that our in our family room downstairs.

The color of this wall is actually a chocolate brown, but it shows up more as a tannish/yellowish color.
Front view of a sconce.


This is a side view of one of the sconces. They can be used as actual lights, but neither Hubby nor I are electricians, so we haven't hooked them up to electricity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...