Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bells and Whistles ring and ding

Not sure if I mentioned that I bought a new car a few months ago. It's a 2008 Saturn Aura XR. It has all kinds of bells and whistles. Well, the bells and whistles went off last night! My tire pressure was too low.
Today at lunch, I had Hubby check it for me, and he said the tires were reading at 30 psi, which is the recommended level, but the light was still on and the indicator was showing 26 psi on each tire. So I took it by the Saturn dealership for them to check it.

They ended up adding air to the tires, so now they read between 32-33 psi. They were very nice about it, I didn't have to wait at all. I even told the one guy about the problems I am having with my key fob and he said it would be covered under warranty, so when I come in for my first oil change, I'll get it replaced.

It's a nice change from the service people I have dealt with lately in the service sector. Saturn rocks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...