Monday, October 6, 2008

Terry Fator was great!

This weekend we were down near Taos, NM at a new casino resort and watched Terry Fator. He is last year's winner of America's Got Talent. Oh my word! He was awesome! I don't watch that show, but the judges or who ever calls in to vote definitely got it right. What a show he puts on. ETA: By the way, he is a ventriloquist.

If you ever get a chance to go see him perform, I highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed.

Terry Fator has a new song that will be released soon to all the radio stations called "Horses in Heaven." He is donating all proceeds from the sale of his CD and all downloads from itunes to the research of childhood disease. Please go and support this worthy cause by purchasing the CD or downloading the song from itunes. It'll touch your heart.

Now, on to the rest of the weekend, while I didn't do too well at gambling, my Hubby was on a streak, and my portion of his take home was $1100! Yeah, I said that was my portion. I'm not quite sure if he gave me half or a third, but that's okay. I'll take it!

That's going to help when we leave this week for Las Vegas. Can't wait to get away for a while. I'm thinking I may just have to have a cocktail while I'm there. We'll see.

Okay, gotta get to work. Have a great week, my friends!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...