Friday, May 23, 2008

Tingly

This morning's acupuncture visit went a little differently than usual. I don't know if I thought I was being brave or not, but when Dr. Poke-a-me was upping the amps of electricity, I had him go higher than I normally do. It hurt a tiny bit, well not hurt, but buzzed, but usually as the 20 minutes pass, the buzzing becomes minimal to where I don't even notice it.

Not this time! It stayed at the same level. But only in my legs, not my back. When the nurse came in to remove them, my right calf bled quite a bit! Not that that is too unusual. But now, even about 20 minutes after having all the needles removed, my legs are still tingly!

Dr. Poke-a-me even noticed my new hair do and said it looked nice. What a sweety!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...